30.8.12

Thank You :3

Past few months I was very down because of my "BEST" friend ignored me.
I asked my friend were them hate me?
She said don't know and told me I was tell the opposite things what they said...
and she don't know who is the truth... (I know she is believe them more then me.)

Unfortunately, today I heard something talk bad about me again.
I am getting hurt again... (heart bleeding)
I don't know why they said like that...
This was the first time I experienced what was the feeling
I don't want this kind of thing happen again (perhaps it won't happen again)

Thank you,
you let me know I don't have you and I am still have a lot of friend who is caring, loving me.


I remember one person told me that I am very brave, and I was not responded.
Now I can tell you why I need to be brave
" I did not want to brave, but I do not have a reliable shoulder. Even id I am timid and I must masquerade as I am brave. "










                                             wrote by:
Vivian Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment